Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Matswapati

    Matswapati is a festival which was held by my school on Lapangan Bali at Jalan Bali(duh!). Me and my friends got to run a stand and we were allowed to sell anything on our stand whether it's stuff or service. Every stand has a mascot, a wayang mascot and our stand got the Arjuna as the mascot and guess what? I was chosen to be the mascot.
    That was me as Arjuna the most handsome wayang of all time and beside me is Vialita, she lent me her bow, why? what do you think Arjuna without a bow? and also Arjuna is the most handsome wayang (I'm Serious).

    Ah, back to Matswapati here's  an Image of the Stage

    Hey! what are you looking at? I said the STAGE! not the man's HEAD. Anyway this is the only picture I can get, I got it from a friend's blog too, because I didn't take any picture of Matswapati back then.It was a great festival with a Closing-star Glenn Fredly my man! it was the first time I saw Glenn Fredly, I thought he was white hahaha, sorry for being so racist. Ah, I had a blast back then, I wish I could go back and enjoy the show once again. But whenever I think of Matswapati, the only thing that crossed my mind is this photo.
    I won't tell you which one is me. But i will tell you that was our stand, dedicated to the handsome wayang Arjuna (Yeah that's me). And I will tell you no more readers hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment